Saturday, August 1, 2009

Movies that I like: A – Z

I have seen a lot of movies, loads of them; but believe you me, the exercise of making a list of movies that I liked the most, was a tough one! Tougher than doing Math exercises!

I picked this idea from Mahendra Mama’s blog! In his blog he has written briefly about every movie and what he liked about the movie, but it will take me sometime, before I find myself sometime to do (what I think is leisure) writing. So as starters I present you only with list of movies that I found very interesting to watch.

Also at the end if you think I missed a great movie to watch or mention, please leave the name of the movie in the comments and I will be more than glad to add it to my wish list and someday actually see it!




Alphabet

Winner

Runner Up

A

Apocalypto

August Rush/Amadeus

B

A Beautiful Mind

Braveheart/Blood Diamond

C

Cinderella Man

City of Angels

D

Driving Miss Daisy

The Dark Knight

E

Elizabeth Town

Eight Below

F

Finding Neverland

Forrest Gump/Fiddler on the roof

G

Gladiator

Goodwill Hunting

H

Hangover

Happy Feet

I

In Pursuit of Happyness

Ice Age

J

Juno

Jerry Maguire

K

Kate and Leopold

Kung Fu Panda

L

Lion King

Little Miss Sunshine

M

Monsters Inc

My Cousin Vinny

N

Never been kissed

None

O

October Sky

None

P

Pride and Prejudice

None

Q

The Queen

None

R

St. Ralph

S

Step Mom

Sleepless in Seattle

T

The American President

The Incredibles

U

None

None

V

Vertigo

None

W

When Harry Met Sally

X

None

None

Y

You’ve got mail

None

Z

None




A special mention to: The American President! Reason: Because it is special to me!

2 comments:

  1. check out Mulan, Wall E, Madagascar, City of Angels, Arsenic and Old Lace, The Breakfast Club, Serendipity, Dead Poets Society

    more later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Mulan, Wall E, Madagascar and City of Angels even made to my list. I will add the rest to my wish list! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete